Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Episode V: The Blog Strikes Back

This post goes out to a little buddy of mine. This little kid has gone through so much. He has had a pretty tough life, because he continually gets sick. He is similar to me when I was a kid.

You see when I was a kid, I was sick literally all the time. The amount of sick time my Mom took on me was amazing. Thinking back on it, I am surpirsed she was able to keep a job because of me. But she did...and here I am. I appreciate the sacrafices my mom did for me all those years ago. It did leave me with a damaged ear...but I have another one!

But let's get back to this beautiful kid...I mean he makes my illnesses as a kid look like nothing. He just keeps fighting it though. Smiles, loves for his mom, hugs for his dad...through the whole thing the kid may have a high fever, but he is still the life of a party, and making others smile, and love being around him. He truly is a great kid...I am proud to know him...proud to call him my Godson...

__________________________________________________________________

Now for my readers out there...Hi Christie! The birthday was CRAZY as most one year old parties are. I of course forgot about the party being BYOK (Bring Your Own Kid)...so there was about 3,000 little kids at the party...we are talking about Lord of the Flies...it was crazy...any parent thought that they were in charge was dilusional...it was madness...the kids took me hostage...it was only after I offer them Barbies and Hot Wheels that I was allowed to go free...

I ran out of the house crying like a baby...wait maybe I did belong there...

___________________________________________________________________

Keep the comments coming everyone...I love to see them...thanks for taking the time to read my little piece of the internet.

Your Eternal Bud,

Chris

3 comments:

LHD said...

Very sweet...too bad that's my kid you're talking about...sigh...LHD

christie said...

YEAH I MADE THE BLOG!

You are funny Chris... keep it up!

Laura Williams said...

hmmm. seems i could comment MORE if you BLOGGED MORE!!!!!! :)