Monday, September 29, 2008

Blog-O-Rama!

"Alive" -Superchick

"Don't bury me I'm not yet dead

Don't bury me I'm not yet dead
Don't bury me I'm not yet dead
Not a walking zombie with no head
Not a stepford wife made to obey
Don't want to go through life that way

I'm alive,
I'm alive,
That's what I say
I'm alive,
I'm alive,
Gonna live that way
I'm alive,
I'm alive,
That's what I say
I'm alive and
I'm gonna live today

Do robots dream of electric sheep?
I need to live my dreams not just in my sleep
I've been held up here but it's time to leave
I need to make my move while I've air to breath
Don't give me drugs
No novocaine
I must be alive 'cause I still feel pain
We were born with wings
We were made to fly
We were meant to live while we're still alive"

More blogs to come...I am alive...that is what I said!