Friday, November 21, 2008

The Fear of a 2 and a 3 Year Old

I love my nephews...I really do. They are two of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. Their laugh completely makes my day. When they sleep, the whole world can stop for all I care. When I see them play, it just makes me laugh. I am completely in awe of them.

Tomorrow is my cousin's bridal shower, and my Mom and sister are going. I was asked to take care of my nephews. I have not spent any kind of time with them in a while, so I said yes. The thing is, I have never actually taken care of them by myself. I have always had another person with me every time I spent time with them. I must say that I am very nervous about this.

I do not want to screw this up. I do not want to see them have once ounce of pain or hurt. I so do not want to cause that pain or hurt. Mind you, I am only taking care of them for like 4 hours...but I am still anxious about it.

I have been told that I do really good with them...I hope that is true. I guess I will find out tomorrow. More news to follow my friends.

Until then, I am Your Eternal Bud.

No comments: