Thursday, December 26, 2013

Back In A New Blog State of Mind

I have been writing for Francesca and her blog Plain Vanilla Fitness for almost three months now. It has been an amazing experience to write about my struggles and celebrations of working on taking care of myself better. I have enjoyed the process very much and it has also shown me something else just as important. I like to write.

Now before I begin, I fully acknowledge I am not a skilled writer. I know I have a conversational way of writing and that is sometimes good and sometimes bad. But it is the only way I know how to write, and I need to accept that. But as I have been writing the other blog, I remembered that I did have a blog of my own call Eternal Bud’s Eternal Blog. I checked to see if it was still there, and sure enough it was. And the last time I posted an entry was 2009? Holy cow!! 2009 was my last post? Wow, talk about not keeping up.

Well it is time to dust my old blog spot off. If you read some of the older entries you will see that I love quoting songs and talking about things going on in my life. That is what I envision Blog 2.0 to be as well. I will talk about all things Pop Culture and events that intrigue me. I will also use this forum to talk about the things that mean the world to me, like people realizing their full potential and knowing that God made them special, so that means you are special. Period. End of story.

So my thoughts on my journey to taking care of myself will continue every Tuesday on Plain Vanilla. Please continue to check out that blog to see amazing fitness stories and easy exercises you can do anywhere. Francesca does an amazing job with that blog, and it is an honor to write there for her. But every few days or so I will post some thoughts serious and not serious on this blog here. I am excited to span further than just my fitness journey. It will be exciting to share this with the world and see what happens.

Please leave comments on how I can improve, or if you are enjoying what you are seeing. Just know I will work hard to make this the best blog I can possibly have.

So until next time, I am your Eternal Bud,

Chris

No comments: