Sunday, April 8, 2007

Say What??

I am sitting at my keyboard, and I am wanting to say something important, something that will help change people's lives or at least make people laugh...and I got nothing. So I decided to type a few Chrisisms for you so that you will know them for later on use. At one point in time they were called Hollisms, but that is no more. So, here are some things that only I Chris will say...feel free to wait for next post if you need to...

"I got nothing"
"Oh my Dad"- From Will Ferrell on SNL
"Good ooglie mooglie"
"That girl is a Whoa Danger"
"Chris' rule # 2: Never dress in drag."
"I am so dead, they are going to have to bury me twice." -from movie License to Drive
Almost anything from Ghostbusters, or Caddyshack
"Woo-hoo cookies!"
"Oh really fool...yes really fool"-from Billy Madison

That is what I could think of so far. Please in the comment section, feel free to add more.

Also, a plea to Flaglerites who read this, please pass this site to anyone I know...there are some people out there that I would like to get back in touch with...so please help...Dana DiLisi, and the Allmans most come to mind...also, post comments about that.

Until we meet again...

Your Eternal Bud,

Chris

4 comments:

Laura Williams said...

ahhh, if ever i am missing you, i will just read this post, and i will hear your voice in my head. :)

LHD said...

Here's some more...

"All your mom's!"
"No frieken way."

Eternal Bud's Eternal Blog said...

I guess here is a couple more...

"Coolio"
"It is all Kool and the Gang"
"Go you must" in Yoda voice

That is all I have for now...Thanks Lauren for the previous post...

kd said...

I have Katie and Andy's address but that is it - email me if you want it...