Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Take a Lot of Crap For This

I like Gilmore Girls. I am a guy, and I am not gay, and I like Gilmore Girls. I receive a lot of grief from my friends about this fact. The show cracks me up. I am in love with Lauren Graham...

I like the writing a lot. It is one of the smartest written shows I have ever seen. Very similar to West Wing, where it makes you laugh, think, and enjoy the characters that were created.

Amy Sherman Pallentono is brillant...she has a new show coming on Fox next year, and even though Parker Posey is in it (she was in Superman Returns, and I do not like her as an actress), I am still going to watch.

Did I mention Lauren Graham? She will be in Evan Almighty later this year...and I would go to that movie just for her alone...

I will miss the show. There is not a lot of shows out there that I like anymore. I watch some shows just to fight boredom...but I think next year will bring me reading a lot more. I am hoping Veronica Mars (VM) will make it to another season...it is truly the best show on TV right now. VM is a combination of West Wing and Gilmore Girls...it is a heck of a mystery show...but it will probably be gone soon...because all good shows get cancelled.

Good bye Girls, this man will miss you.

So enjoy your TV next year...I will be reading.

3 comments:

Mr. The Williams said...

I say this as a friend," You should take alot of crap for this." You could say this show is like the West Wing if My Little Pony is like GI Joe.

Seriously Chris, the Guys Association of America (GAA) is meeting this month and we might revoke your membership.

Laura Williams said...

ooooooh. i want you to know chris, that i have NEVER EVER Seen eric comment on ANYONE's blog. seriously, this moment might be a FIRST. i was going to tell you how sad sad sad i am for you, and tell you how the whole world is crying for your and your despair, but i will save it, and be impressed that someone actually got a comment out of Eric The Williams.

Laura Williams said...

PS. . . i am finally putting you on my links list. . .so you better start blogging more frequently!! :)