Friday, March 16, 2007

My Last Day...

Today was the last day of my old position at BCBSFL. I am no longer an hourly employee, I am a salary employee, who has expanded responsibilities and duties. To say, I am nervous, is an understatement. The position is huge...and it is different from anything and everything that I have or had ever done. Can i do this? Can I pull this job off? Did I just do a huge head fake to a new boss, when i am actually not able to do the job??

I can do the job...I can...it is all nerves. I had a fantastic send off from my old area today. I was given a couple of really nice gifts, and a scrap book of my co-workers, my friends who wanted to tell me good bye. I was blown away by it. I was actually speechless. (I know what you are thinking...that is just not possible...but it was true)

So I leave this old area with positive thoughts and feelings, and go to the new area with a determination that I can do this. I am ready to rock and roll...needless to say I will keep you psted on the progress...

Until I type again, I am Your Eternal Bud.

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

welcome back to blogger land christopher!!!! glad to have you back! :) congrats on your fab new job! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!