Friday, March 30, 2007

Save My Shows

This is the time of year, that many, many shows are on the verge of being renewed, or being cancelled. Many of the shows that I watch are on that edge of going bye bye forever, and that saddens me. So, I am going to mention a few of them.

"How I Met Your Mother", is one of the best if not best comedies on TV. It has a great ensamble cast...a few of my favorite TV people are in it, with Alyson Hannigan, and Neil Patrick Haris (NPH). NPH steals every scene that he is in, and makes the show's laughs ongoing. Great show...Monday nights at 8PM.

My two major Tuesday night shows are on that edge. Gilmore Girls, and Veronica Mars are two amazing shows. I know I get a lot of crap from my friends about Gilmore, but it still makes me laugh very hard. Lauren Graham is a very underrated actress. She is going to be in "Evan Almighty" this summer, so I hope that people will start to notice her...she is beautiful too, so Chris likes! And speaking of beautiful and talented, there is Kristen Bell in "Veronica Mars". A very smartly written and crafty show. Mysteries that will keep you guessing until the end, and another great cast. WATCH THIS SHOW! Tuesdays on CW...please watch!

Another Monday night show...Studio 60 is a Aaron Sorkin show. Sports Night and West Wing were masterpieces by his hand...now Studio 60 is not quite there...but it could get there. It has the cast to get there. It has the writing to get there...it just needs time. Like a good stew it needs time. So Monday nights at 10 PM...watch that too!

If you go to Eonline.com, you can vote to save one of these shows...so vote for that too...Veronica Mars was my pick. So pick one of these shows for me. Watch not for you, but watch for me to save these shows!

Til next time!

Your Eternal Bud,

Chris

4 comments:

Laura Williams said...

you just wouldnt be you if you didn't watch tv shows that make us harrass you! :) XOXO

Eternal Bud's Eternal Blog said...

So true Laura...so true!

Karisse said...

So, do you think that Logan will propose tonight? And if he does...do you think Rory will accept?????

Eternal Bud's Eternal Blog said...

I was shocked when Rory said know Karisse...just shocked! But it looks to set up nicely form tomorrow's final...sigh.