Thursday, March 15, 2007

Diet is DIE with a T

People tell me not to diet...that I need to change my eating habits. I agree with that. I do need to change my eating habits. I do need to eat better. I need to exercise more...a lot more. I need to do some serious construction on my body. But believe it or not people it is HARD. I am overweight by so much now, that just to even try is hard. It kills my knees, makes my heart race, and makes me feel awful.

Take this new food program I am on. It is a portioned meal program done through Baptist Health. It is a good program. It is a program that could really work! The problem is, I am hungry ALL the time with it. It is almost depressing. What am I talking about? It is not almost...it IS depressing. I truly got myself to be in this position? It is almost unreal...I cannot believe I got myself roped in to this.

I wish I learned how to take care of myself sooner before it got this far out of control. Fact is I didn't. Being an addict is hard...getting over the addiction will be hard...I am still not sure if i can do this...thank goodness, I do not have to do it alone. "Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' Mark 10:27. The question is now...will I trust Him enough?

I guess, I will have to find out. Sigh...I hate this part.

No comments: