Wednesday, May 28, 2008

COLDS: I Hate Them!

Yes, it is officially, I have a cold again. For some reason I get about 4 to 5 colds a year. It gets so completely annoying! I have trouble sleeping, my throat always get sore, and I can never breath. It kind of stinks!

So here I sit in my apartment which gets smaller the longer I sit in it, watching TV. I have read every site online that I normally do, I have even did some research on Harry S Truman. Truman is actually a really great president...he had a lot of really tough decisions to make in a very troubling time (WW II, Korea, communism). He made it through his time as president with a lot of grace, and humor. I must read a biography on him. But I digress...

My sister today told me that the boys have been sick...so that is probably where I got it. Sigh! These kids in my life...always making me sick. Oh yes, and my AC is leaking, and water is getting every where. But I just cleaned it up...Yuck...have to blow my nose.

Now, i know what you are thinking...this is a RANDOM blog to end all random blogs. I am beginning to think that too. Let me reel this in, and have a purpose to this blog.

The other odd part about being sick, is that you are always tired. You sleep a lot, but even after you wake up you are still tired.

Well, I am waiting on a phone call, so I am going to let you guys go...so sorry, no purpose to this blog.

Your Eternal Bud...

3 comments:

Laura Williams said...

aww, feel better pal. XOXO

lani said...

hey bud, i know just how you feel. i'm finally starting to get over my cold but its the pits being sick,eh? i keep thinking "how in the world can my head hold so much snot?????"
anyway, feel better soon!

The Road Runner said...

My belly button lint is blue.










How's that for random?