Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Imagine This...

**Warning...this blog may be a waste of your time...but it may make you think or day dream.**

I think everyone who reads my blog knows that I am a big comic book dork. I think it is safe to say that, without anyone being shocked out of their socks. Well, last night I am reading a comic book, and thinking to myself, how cool would it be to be able to fly.

I close my eyes, and try to picture it. To be able to move gracefully (something, I have never been able to do), and go through the clouds. To be able to sore, and fly with the bird, would be incredible. Can you imagine flying up 3000 feet, and looking down to see how quiet the world would look. To be able to feel the sun on your face from a closer place? How amazing would it be to do something that no one else would be able to do? There would be such a peace about it.

Would flying be like swimming? Would it be like walking? I would love to just float, and just be able to just be. To have the 360 degree motion? To be able to go anywhere that I want to go...oh that would just be amazing to me.

I know this blog does not have much sense to it...but that is just what was floating in my head.

What super power would you like to have?

No comments: