Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random Thoughts and Other Stuff

I had every intention to come out here in Blog Land and tell you my current updates on what I have learned over the past couple of days. But, I am currently house sitting for a dear friend, and I completely forgot all my paperwork. So deal pals of mine, I will have to get back with you on my latest update. So instead tonights blog, you will get some of my random thoughts.

  • The amazing TV show LOST is back starting tomorrow. In this cultrual waste land that is know as the writer's strike, it will be nice to have a first rate TV show back.
  • And speaking of the strike. I am very much tired of the strike right now. I know that the writers are doing what they feel is right and fair to get what they feel they deserve, but why does the fan always have to suffer? We as fans deserve better. we help pay their bills. For once I wish that large organizations would take in to the thought the people that actually give them the money to do what they love. It would be interesting to see what happens.
  • John McCain won the republican primary here yesterday. I do not nomally do political stuff on here because that can do nothing but get people mad at you, but I was really impressed with his very gracious acceptance speech. He was kind, and considerate, and had a really genuine speech.
  • In a recent issue of Amazing Spider-Man, they basically just hit the reset button, and erased about 20 years of stories. This thing really stinks...and is making me decide if I am going to actually continue to read what was my favorite comic of all time.
  • Casting Crown's newest CD, "The Altar and the Door" is an amazing album. "What this World Needs", and "East to West" are amazing songs. You really need to take a listen to this album when you a chance.
  • Weight wise...today was a good day. I ate well, felt pretty good, and came to my home happy. It is a nice feeling.
  • Last week in trivia, team 3's a Crowd got second place. So in 2 weeks, we have got a third place, and a 2nd place. We are shooting for gold this week!
  • SuperBowl is this Sunday. Looking forward to the game, and hopefully the commercials are good too. I will be rooting for the Giants, because Tom Coughlin is coaching, and he use to coach the Jags. Tom also does a lot of charity work around Jacksonville. This is a good guy, and I am really happy that he is getting this shot. However, I think the Patriots will win this thing big 45-24.

Ok, that is it for now. I will be writing again very soon. Until then, I wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of you who are writing comments. I do appreciate each one of you who support me to say that you are reading this with your precious time that you have. I hope you enjoy this little bit of time inside my head.

Until next time...I am your eternal bud!

2 comments:

The Road Runner said...

Thumbs up!

It's nice to have a good day here and there; it helps you get through the tough ones!

All that television... I'm no better, but I get mad at myself for it. (heh, Lani's like "what's a superbowl? Is that a Chinese dish or something? I want to watch basketball now.)

Karisse said...

You're blogging again! hurrah! Just wanted to stop by and say hi! :)