Monday, May 14, 2007

I May Never Watch CBS Again

To continue my TV theme...and this should be my last TV posting...or at least for a while.

The best comedy on TV is "How I Met Your Mother" (HIMYM). It is funny, and Neil Patrick Harris steals every scene he is in. Doogie kicks it. Tonight's episode was fantastic...funny, sad, happy...all the emotions you need for a good show. It is so much fun. I have not seen a bad episode yet. To me it is "Friends" in its prime. The cast have a very good chemistry...it is jsut fun...for a half hour, i forget the world...that is the power of good TV.

But tonight might be HIMYM's last show, because CBS might be too dumb to keep it. And it will be a complete shame. If the show is cancelled, I will not watch any more shows (except sports) on CBS. I will keep this sacred oath if it gets cancelled I promise!

I am tired of all my shows getting the boot! I may only have Smallville to watch next year...and 24 when it comes back on.

************************************************************************************

On another note...thanks for everyone and your comments...even you Eric (dork!)...I hope to keep reading them. It was nice to see Karisse make a comment...sorry it took so long for me to write back.

OK, next blog will not be about TV...I am not sure what it will be about...but it might be Movies, Music, G to the O to the D (GOD) "Oh My Dad!"...we will see.

Peace out and word to all of you.

No comments: