Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thoughts in a Blender

Trying to not have to do laundry...it is almost 11:00, and I need to do laundry to have work clothes...and I do not want to do it...so I will blog away.

Why do you park in a drive way, and drive on a park way?
Why is the last thing you see in an airport the word terminal?

Why is addiction so difficult? I have been battling addiction for the better part of 20 years, and I still cannot beat it...even if I know how to beat it...it is like a blanket...something to come back to...as uncomfortable as it is...it is still comfortable.

Which is a better trilogy? Back to the Future or Lord of the Rings?

What is your favorite Billy Joel song? I am really discovering "New York State of Mind" again.

A lot of babies have been born that are from people I know in the last couple of weeks...I guess April and May are good birth months.

I love the Direct TV commercials that are the parodies of movies with the same people that stared in the movies...good stuff!

I want football season to start tomorrow...I miss seeing Urban Meyer, and his perfectly brushed hair...I really want someone to mess it up this year.

I really want to be in a committed relationship right now...but I really need to be happy with myself first...I am working on it.

I have been trying to remember what was the last VCR tape I bought...and I cannot think of it.

You know what I miss? Jello Pudding Pops...those things were great!

Why is it when people think of the Flintstones today? From a cereal and not a classic cartoon? And no one remembers that the Flintstones was created off of The Honeymooners.

The fires are awful right now. We all need to pray for rain.

On Veronica Mars tonight, they talked about an organization called "Invisible Children"...I want to learn more.

That is all for now...be back soon.

5 comments:

Karisse said...

Gilmore Girls is over, through, Kaput. So sad. What ever will I do on Tuesday nights now? Sigh. I can't believe Rory said "no" to Logan. Sigh.

Laura Williams said...

wow, i didn't know what thoughts from a blender sounded like (well, looked like) until now. impressive to see you blogging regularly!!! gotta live up to the fame and fans now that you are linked from bryce-a-roni! :)

Eternal Bud's Eternal Blog said...

It was a good finale Reese...I thought it wrapped things up nicely. Ending in Luke's was a nice touch. I am actually kind of glad Rory did not get engaged...

And LaLa...I just have a hard time thinking of stuff to write about...

Karisse said...

It was a nice episode in general. I think it's because Amy Sherman Pallidino was involved again! I liked that they ended the episode the way they started it! =)
I heart Logan.

Eternal Bud's Eternal Blog said...

Little bit of a crush there Karisse...just say so, and I will make it happen:)Or darn well try!